I'm on Youtube :-)

RobCharles1981 12:39 29 Dec 07

Hey All

As I've been here for the last 3 or 4 years or so now many of you didn't realeaise I have a musical tallent I play the Church Organ, I've done some videos and upped them to youtube. Organ is From a Church in Swansea where I practice:

Check them out.

click here

Bingalau 12:53 29 Dec 07

Rob. Very nice, I am jealous because I have always fancied being able to play a musical instrument. Just never got around to it. But when I was evacuated during the war, I had the job of "blowing the church organ" (Don't be rude Brumas) That's as near as I have come to doing what you are doing. I think the reason I got the job was because they didn't fancy my voice in the choir...

RobCharles1981 12:54 29 Dec 07

LOL Where are you from btw?

Imaging the Organ now in the vids was "Hand Pumped" they will be off work with Repetitive Strain Injury!!

RobCharles1981 16:58 27 Jan 08

New Videos added to my page

click here

Bingalau 17:27 27 Jan 08

Rob_25_Wales. I'm from Liverpool originally but was evacuated to a little village called Diddlebury in Shropshire. Still call and have a look at my initials carved in the woodwork behind the organ. But it's all modernised now and I think pumped by electricity. Lots of good memories from the four years I spent there. Now live in the posh part of Liverpool, "Formby".

octal 18:34 27 Jan 08

Thanks for sharing that for with us, I thoroughly enjoyed it, I love pipe organs.

Forum Editor 18:57 27 Jan 08

One day you're plain old Rob_25_Wales, and now, less than a month later, you've become RobTheOrganGuru.

Stuartli 20:47 27 Jan 08

Freshfield is the "posh" area...:-)

Bingalau 22:23 27 Jan 08

Stuartli. That's only because it's nearer to Southport. There's "Posh" Boyo!

Macscouse 23:02 27 Jan 08

Now that takes me back. I too, was a definite un-singer, as Mrs MacDonald, the music teacher informed the whole class. It befell me to keep the organ inflated (blush), but my attention span was minimal. A hymn book crashing down on my head, followed by the hissed command, "Pump up, Boy", was the order of the day.

Stuartli 23:21 27 Jan 08

That's where I live, but the Freshfield area features the superb homes of a number of top footballers (as does Birkdale), as well as the owner of a Bugatti Veyron...:-)

Lucky fellow.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017