I'm so happy!

Magic Hobo 20:32 01 Sep 05

that Blueyonder are raising their speeds of Broadband. Earlier this year i was on 256k and in a couple of weeks i'll be on 2mb for only 17.99 a month. Yay. I know this post is probably just a waste of mine and everyone elses time but i had to let my excitement out. Sorry for wasting your time

Magic Hobo 20:41 01 Sep 05

that my favourite computer forums problems have been fixed.Yay. Now with faster Broadband and a faster PC Advisor website I'll be able to look at peoples posts and try and offer helpful advice even faster.

Who says good things don't come in pairs :)

dave_and_confused 21:27 01 Sep 05

How did you find out? I've heard rumours but have yet to hear anything?

octal 21:34 01 Sep 05

All you need now is a Quantum computer so that you'll be able to answer peoples questions before they post them :-)

Joe R 21:53 01 Sep 05

I think everyone with the telewest service, has reason to be pleased.

My broadband is being upgraded to 4Mb from, 1Mb, at no extra cost, and for the last few years, IMHO, the service from Blueyonder broadband, has been exemplary.

Joe R 21:55 01 Sep 05

dave_and_confused.

click here

Magic Hobo 22:36 01 Sep 05

It says on the Blueyonder site at click here

Forum Editor 22:40 01 Sep 05

when we feel like running, laughing, through the pouring rain, waving our arms in the air, and ignoring the puzzled looks of the passers by, who are huddled under their umbrellas.

If actors in 1940's movies could do it, you can do it, Magic Hobo, and you haven't wasted anybody's time.

helmetshine 02:07 02 Sep 05

I've been with Blueyonder for over 3 years now and must echo Joe R...their service has been first class.

I've also got a double reason to be happy...i'm on their 4 megs at the minute so not only am i going to 10 megs but i'm getting £15 per month off as well.

patsyanne 20:08 02 Sep 05

When is AOL going to give us faster broadband ? I am paying £17.99 for 512 whatever it is on broadband ,My friend is on wannado and she has been offered upgrade in speed for £20 one off payment but nothing from AOL they seem to be busy pushing their phone call service !

lixdexik 21:33 13 Sep 05

I can't wait to down grade to the 2meg service. I'm on the one meg at the moment and that's well fast enough for me, I don't need 4meg. As soon as the 2meg service comes out I'll be saving £7 a month and get twice the speed. YA HOOOOO.

Lixdexik.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…