I'm a proud Dad (again) ....

Clapton is God 16:19 03 Aug 11

... and I don't care who knows!

My younger daughter has just achieved a BSc 2:1 in Sociology and I'm absolutely overcome with fatherly pride.

And I posted a similar thread 3 years again when elder daughter also achieved a 2:1. ;-))

Crosstrainer2 16:22 03 Aug 11

Many congratulations to her and to you!!!

Bingalau 17:19 03 Aug 11

C is G. Congratulations to your daughters. (both of them) It is a hard slog to achieve that.

But when I read the heading I thought you were handing out cigars, having become a father again.

onthelimit1 17:47 03 Aug 11

Me too - thought you might be a tad past it, though!

Aitchbee 17:58 03 Aug 11

I am not a Dad ..my best friend Brian is ( he's got 2 grown-up daughters) one is a teacher, the other is finishing university with top marks ..so I can feel your elation. Clapton is God...great news.HB

morddwyd 20:36 03 Aug 11

Congratulations

ams4127 21:38 03 Aug 11

As a father of four children who have all achieved university degrees I understand your feeling of great pride. I congratulate you and your two wonderful children.

In my case I have always wondered where my kids got their intelligence from, because I was just a simple rigger in the RAF and for sure, they didn't get it from me!!!

onthelimit1 22:27 03 Aug 11

ams4127 'simple riggers' were the guys that kept my aircraft flyable under very difficult circumstances at times!

Brumas 22:28 03 Aug 11

Well done indeed!

Forum Editor 23:02 03 Aug 11

Overcome with pride? I know that feeling well - my congratulations to your daughter; I wish her well with whatever she decides to do in the future.

ams4127 23:57 03 Aug 11

onthelimit1. You were one of the lucky ones!! Were you on Lightnings, Jaguars, Victors or Hawks? Those are the ones on which I did 2nd line work. Many, many others at 1st line. Happy days indeed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…