Im moving to korea

wolfie3000 00:59 09 Mar 06

Because they make the best mmorpg,s
Like this one,

click here

And there b.b. speed are just amazing.

click here

pc_sausage 08:24 09 Mar 06

I've got some happy memories of going to South Korea for the World Scout Jamboree in 1991. Seems a long time back now.

There were some good perks that went with the badges.

Everything was owned by "Lotte" and the new drink was "Pocari Sweat" - basically fizzy salt water.

But from what I saw, a really friendly place.

Hoping they've since moved on from the large rocks (in lieu of a handbrake) for the coaches tyres.

rmcqua 09:53 09 Mar 06

I use to travel to S.Korea a lot for work. Very interesting country. John is quite correct re. their attitude to Japan. Look at the leaps made in recent years by some Korean companies like Samsung. The only thing I never did get completely used to was the food, though I love Asian food in general. (By the way, Pocari Sweat is a Japanese soft drink, as is Calpis !)

ade.h 20:26 09 Mar 06

The LG Corp is huge; I had no idea that it had so many varied interests until an article on TV a while back told how it has a supermarket chain and even clothing brand.

When it comes to things like broadband, countries that have only relatively recently (in the last few decades) become developed and prosperous are at a distinct advantage because their communications infrastructure is still developing, so it can develop with whatever current technology is available. Contrast that with Britain, where a large part of the phone infrastructure has been in place for a very long time, would be very expensive to overhaul en masse, and so restricts us to more modest speeds.

wolfie3000 23:16 09 Mar 06

Well lets hope we over hear get 100mb b.b. but the koreans do make great games.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac