I'm looking for to December even more now.

dagnammit 18:23 23 Aug 09

I have booked tickets for December 8th for a Hayley Westenra concert in the NCH Dublin. Booked & paid for that months ago... now it seems they've scheduled a concert for the Ulster Hall in Belfast for the 7th.

click here

Includes the RTE Concert Orchestra conducted by David Brophy for a measley £22.50.

I live about 7 miles away from the Ulster Hall. :D

Whooop!

mymate 19:09 23 Aug 09

Sounds like what i would do.

tein 00:43 24 Aug 09

dagnammit I too am so looking forwards to December! this could be the first Xmas myself & my wife & little boy have had spare money! we have been so run down with bills & other issues! its not fair to us as we are good people!
lets hope our predictions are correct!

newman35 07:46 24 Aug 09

I also hope everything turns out OK for you in December - but you are treading on thin ice around here by mentioning the 'X' (let alone the more heinous 'C') word in August!!

crosstrainer 07:54 24 Aug 09

I hope you will not be disappointed, but she is a little overrated (In My Opinion)

dagnammit 13:08 24 Aug 09

thanks but I wasn't disappointed the last time I saw her perform live, or the time before that.

Been a fan of hers for a couple of years now. Her voice has developed well and she'll have a long career by the looks of it.

tein 15:00 24 Aug 09

newman35" lol i know (Shus FE's coming!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…