I'm LION If I not pleased to see you.

gengiscant 16:20 27 Jul 08

This is good.
click here

S5W 19:26 27 Jul 08

Why do some people relish turning wild animals into cuddly toys, it does the animal no favours and in my opinion it is done to show off supposed cleverness. If one of them is eaten it will be rough justice.

Stuartli 19:44 27 Jul 08

I find the fact that the lion displays so much trust in the humans that have clearly cared for it at some time far more enlightening.

jay.p 19:46 27 Jul 08

I prefer this one.
It makes a nice change to see a young Zebra defeat a lion.
click here

Quickbeam 11:58 28 Jul 08

"I find the fact that the lion displays so much trust in the humans that have clearly cared for it at some time far more enlightening."

David & the lion, a fable or a truth...?

Mr Mistoffelees 19:28 28 Jul 08

It is most likely, given the obvious trust, that they hand reared the two cats and released them into the wild.

Joe R 19:46 28 Jul 08

A quote from the poster of the video.

"So these two people raised this lion cub who they named Christian, and sadly he got too big for them to take care of so they decided to release him to live as a wild lion. Well, in this footage, a year has passed and it looks like Christian's adapted to living with a pride of lions when his old friends come back to visit him. Watch closely and you can see the look of pure disbelief that dawns on his muzzle- it's awesome. ^_^ Next thing you know, we have a heart warming reunion. Not long after, members of Christian's pride approach and even they seem to accept Christian's human friends."

Chegs ®™ 06:27 29 Jul 08

They were talking about this video on Richard & Judy,seems the Lion was "rescued" from Harrods and spent its youth in the care of those 2 blokes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5