I'm green!

wiz-king 09:25 21 Feb 11
Answered

With envy.
An electric roller click here saves a lot on petrol.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:25 21 Feb 11

An electric roller ---

just what I need to flatten my grass.

canarieslover 19:46 21 Feb 11

I hate to think of the size of battery needed to shift a roller and keep it going for any length of time. Probably have to spend more time being charged than driven.

interzone55 20:06 21 Feb 11
Answer

This electric Rolls Royce probably does have a lot of batteries, but seeing has the 6.7l engine they're replacing is extremely heavy it will probably weigh roughly the same.

The range is 100 miles, Rolls Royce say that most owners are ferried quite short distances between meetings.

I would imagine anyone with the cash to pay for one of these will have a nice big garage in which to place the inductive charging kit to wirelessly charge the batteries.

For my money I'm seriously considering the new Kia Rio when it comes out later this year. With its 1.1l turbo charged diesel engine it manages almost 70mpg and 85g/km CO2, so zero road tax and no toxic heavy metals to worry about...

timsmith259 22:26 23 Feb 11

when you said your green i thought you were a marital Martian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…