I'm going to buy myself

octal 19:58 30 Jun 09

a bag of popcorn and a can of Coke and sit back and watch the fun. I can see the Helproom is going to be busy with "my computer keeps rebooting" or "my computer has stopped working"

click here&

laurie53 20:00 30 Jun 09

Don't know.

Suspect beta users are a bit more savvy.

Now when the RC, which many people already seem to think is a free sample, starts shutting down the fun may really start!

Chegs ®™ 23:11 30 Jun 09

When my beta 7 install misbehaves,I'll remove it and think of something else to load in the partition.My only complaint about 7 is it wouldnt load on my desktop but has left a "bootloader" which creates a page of meaningless text during reboots of Vista.I tried a couple of halfhearted attempts to remove this bootloader but I failed.

crosstrainer 14:17 01 Jul 09

Popcorn and coke, won't help those amongst us who are novice users!

Forum Editor 18:00 01 Jul 09

to say that you're going to "sit back and watch the fun" with a bag of popcorn and a bottle of Coke, but each to his own, as they say.

With luck most beta users will be aware of the expiration date anyway, as pointed out by laurie53.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…