I'm fed up with the speed of this site!

Sapins 09:47 26 Jun 05

Like most people, I presume, I have the notification box for responses to my threads ticked, but, there I am waiting for OE to tell me there is a reply when, looking at one of my threads there is already a reply there, and this is happening *all* the time, it's just not good enough.

I want this site slowed down so that I get the e-mail *first* then the reply posted in the thread!!

Forum Editor 10:38 26 Jun 05

That's all I ever hear from you.

I'm pulling the brake lever now, and smoke is pouring from the server, but it just won't slow down. You'll just have to cope with it.

ajm 10:58 26 Jun 05

"I'm pulling the brake lever now, and smoke is pouring from the server, but it just won't slow down. You'll just have to cope with it."

Very funny.

Sapins 11:00 26 Jun 05

I can't cope with it, I'm doomed, doomed I tell you.

spuds 11:28 26 Jun 05

Sapins-- Another lifelong member of Dad's Army then?.

The sites going like the Bullet train this morning, yesterday at my end it was like Shank,s pony without the carrot :o)

Mr Mistoffelees 13:01 26 Jun 05

Well this is a new one on me. Never in all the time I have been visiting this forum has anyone ever complained that this site is too fast!!!

ade.h 16:02 26 Jun 05

It's....usually....the....exact....opposite

stalion 17:56 26 Jun 05

excellent site and free,be gratefull

Pooke 18:01 26 Jun 05

The site being fast is just not acceptable at all.

I mean who wants fast websites, servers, broadband, cars, women and computers etc when we should all just wait until Sapins has got his email notifications!

Pooke

Sapins 18:38 26 Jun 05

Now you're talking;-)

feb 00:23 27 Jun 05

Before any one replys to Sapins make sure you email first!

Just so He/She can keep up! LOL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…