I'll sort you out later!

facepaint 22:16 07 Dec 06

While'st playing shops with my 5 years old girl I have on many occasions played the customer.

Initially when I told her that I would pay her for the goods in the morning,she would say "OK daddy".

A year has since past and if I tried that trick again on her she would reply in a strict tone "no money,no goods!"

So this made me smile to-day when I was flicking through a PCA magazine in the newsagents. It was the adverts for new computers.
Most of the ads showed a pc screen displaying 'free Vista Upgrade'.
I know exactly what my little big girl would say to that, "no goods,no money"....lol

facepaint 22:22 07 Dec 06

I bet the FE is/was ready to delete this post when he saw the title ' I'll sort you out later!....lol

Z1100 22:37 07 Dec 06

“the real menace in dealing with a 5yr old is that in no time at all you begin to sound like a 5yr old”

Jean Kerr-1957

Hanx!
K.

mammak 22:45 07 Dec 06

They grow up far to quick do they not my wee one is a big nine now I often hear her shouting "stupid computer"

I try and explain that mostly it is not the computer at fault but the person the inputs the data one night she was really hacked off and when I aproached her with this she said are you saying I am stupid mamma (hence my user name)erm no darling but a good workman does not blame his tools well she answerd this computer is stupid it does nothing I tell it to do

"it is only two months old" I think it might have somthing to do with the 100 (yes a 100) animated sonic the hedgehogs she has running
around her desktop.

kids are lovely wee things there is times when she is the only challenge I have in my life:-)

Sapins 09:52 08 Dec 06

And if you buy a Vista ready computer from Mesh they will charge you £15 for delivering the CD when it comes out. No doubt other suppliers will do the same.

Spark6 16:13 08 Dec 06

20 odd years ago I recall being told that these 'stupid computers' were sophisticated idiots. Garbage in, garbage out. Still true today though!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…