I'll be on the move all day on Thursday 7th

Forum Editor 23:51 PM 06 Jun 12

so may not respond to emails until the following day. I'll be in the forum on Thursday evening, and every day, but perhaps not posting so frequently for a few days(who cheered at the back?).

To those of you who tell me about our spam load - thanks, as always, and keep them coming - I'll be on the case as usual.

Condom 10:56 AM 07 Jun 12

Was It something you ate or drank? ;-)

Forum Editor 11:01 AM 07 Jun 12

Very good, but no, nothing like that. I'm on my way down to Provence to do some talking. Taking the TGV for a change, and very good it is too - comfort and speed.

Condom 13:08 PM 07 Jun 12

Have a nice trip. I'm taking the Virgin myself to London Next week on a rare trip south. But I bet the food ain't have as good as where you're going. Bon appetit

Forum Editor 17:25 PM 14 Jun 12

Just back, and boy does it feel good to have the solid weight of my silver deleting mouse in my hand.

tullie 20:35 PM 14 Jun 12

Try it in this thread FE,just to be sure you havent lost it!

Aitchbee 20:52 PM 14 Jun 12

I think FE's 'trigger-finger' is a bit rusty.

wiz-king 05:29 AM 15 Jun 12

Confucius he say - when FE's away, spammers play.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11