I'll be on the move all day on Thursday 7th

Forum Editor 06 Jun 12
Answered

so may not respond to emails until the following day. I'll be in the forum on Thursday evening, and every day, but perhaps not posting so frequently for a few days(who cheered at the back?).

To those of you who tell me about our spam load - thanks, as always, and keep them coming - I'll be on the case as usual.

Condom 07 Jun 12

Was It something you ate or drank? ;-)

Forum Editor 07 Jun 12

Condom

Very good, but no, nothing like that. I'm on my way down to Provence to do some talking. Taking the TGV for a change, and very good it is too - comfort and speed.

Condom 07 Jun 12
Answer

Have a nice trip. I'm taking the Virgin myself to London Next week on a rare trip south. But I bet the food ain't have as good as where you're going. Bon appetit

Forum Editor 14 Jun 12

Just back, and boy does it feel good to have the solid weight of my silver deleting mouse in my hand.

tullie 14 Jun 12

Try it in this thread FE,just to be sure you havent lost it!

Aitchbee 14 Jun 12

I think FE's 'trigger-finger' is a bit rusty.

wiz-king 15 Jun 12

Confucius he say - when FE's away, spammers play.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message