If you've can think of inspirational quotes, it'd mean a lot to share them

Jwbjnwolf 11:01 07 Sep 13

Hi, I just thought that it'd be nice to see what inspirational quotes some people can think of, as ok I'm basically always suddenly coming up with new quotes etc as I go through life, which really helps because then I'm basically always having something to post, but it's nice seeing what quotes others have got to share :)

It could be from your favourite song, or TV show, or favourite book, or it could be a quote you have always lived by that you thought of yourself, and the list can just go on.

One of the first quotes that I thought of, which came from the top of my head, which also is my favourite quote is "the weakest are from deeply within, the strongest of all natures". I just thought of that from the top of my head, and when I came across this verse in the bible:

2 Corinthians 12:10 (KJV) 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

I was just like WOW, as "for when I am weak, then I am strong", that's exactly what my quote says, just worded a bit different. I was just amazed on how I just thought of a quote from the top of my head, and then next thing I know, it's a almost identical quote to a line in the bible.

It's funny though, as I prefer the King James Version of the bible, but then for this verse, I prefer how the New International Version is worded lol. A bit weird, but oh well lol.

2 Corinthians 12:10 (NIV) 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

It sure would mean a lot to have some quotes shared here as I'm pretty sure everyone has one particular quote they live by :)

Forum Editor 11:07 07 Sep 13

I've edited your post to remove links to your website and Instagram location. Please do not post links of this nature in forum threads.

I have no objection to you posting about your personal philosophies, but I'm not going to allow you to use our forum threads to try to drive traffic to personal websites.

Jwbjnwolf 11:18 07 Sep 13

Ok, I understand, I didn't mean it that way as to drive traffic to them, but ok I understand FE :)

bremner 11:58 07 Sep 13

The quote I have have always treasured was advice from my dad

"Son, if you are not in bed by 10 o'clock come home"

Jwbjnwolf 12:37 07 Sep 13

Well I certainly ain't in bed at 10 o'clock on Thursdays lol :P (because I get home from club at just after 10 lol). But other than that, I do try to be in bed at ten lol

Mr Mistoffelees 12:51 07 Sep 13

“Life is a long agonized illness only curable by death.” ― Spike Milligan

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:53 07 Sep 13

Advice from my father every time I went out -

"Be good and if you can't be good then don't do anything I wouldn't do"

It seem to work for me and kept me out of too much trouble :0)

bremner 12:55 07 Sep 13

Mr Mistoffeles

On his grave it says in Irish

"Told you I was ill"

Jwbjnwolf 13:12 07 Sep 13

I used to feel that way that life was just a long agonised illness only curable by death, or how I put it "life is just a slow miserable way to die", but it's completely the opposite because there's so much to live for in this world, regardless of how dark it is, the sun will always lead you into the light.

Now I say "Life is the best way to die", because in my belief if you live it right, you'll never die, as death as we know it is only the beginning of something beyond what we can even imagine. The only true death is if you go down, but if you go up, you'll never meet death.

Jwbjnwolf 13:12 07 Sep 13

I used to feel that way that life was just a long agonised illness only curable by death, or how I put it "life is just a slow miserable way to die", but it's completely the opposite because there's so much to live for in this world, regardless of how dark it is, the sun will always lead you into the light.

Now I say "Life is the best way to die", because in my belief if you live it right, you'll never die, as death as we know it is only the beginning of something beyond what we can even imagine. The only true death is if you go down, but if you go up, you'll never meet death.

hastelloy 14:12 07 Sep 13

Time flies - but always remember that you're the pilot.

Age is a matter of mind - if you don't mind it doesn't matter.

The only silly question is the one you don't ask.

Obscenity is the first resort of the illiterate.

Show me somebody who has never made a mistake and I'll show you somebody who has never done anything.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…