If you're naughty, you'll get caught

Graham* 12:20 21 Nov 11

With so much gun and knife crime on our streets, don't the kids involved read the papers? When setting out on a targetted attack, don't they think 'Hang on, everybody will know it's me'?

Example locally: youth shot in the early hours of Sunday. Sunday lunch, 2 arrested. Monday, 1 charged.

Aitchbee 13:41 21 Nov 11

If your smart and sensible, don't get involved with anybody (nutters), who think they are above the law.

Cymro. 15:10 21 Nov 11

Most criminals who set out to commit a crime whatever sort of crime that may be dont expect to get caught. Thats way they are criminals in the first place.

spuds 17:07 21 Nov 11

"don't the kids involved read the papers?"

I doubt it, possibly because they are to busy on some 'social' networking site, making fingers like guns, and gesturing or acting like a gansta?.

Surprising how many have been caught out, through that way. But I suppose it makes life a lot easier for the authorities!.

OTT_B 17:13 21 Nov 11

"... don't the kids involved read the papers?"

I suspect not. No.

Aitchbee 17:58 21 Nov 11

The METRO is free on buses. Why can't 'big pupil' schools get it too?

Aitchbee 18:03 21 Nov 11

...the mobile phone adverts, and pop revues in the METRO will be a common talking point. I am being optimistic.

Forum Editor 18:27 21 Nov 11

"don't they think 'Hang on, everybody will know it's me'"?

Obviously not. The fact is, nobody sets out to commit a criminal act thinking 'I'm bound to be caught'. Criminals believe they'll get away with it, and of course much of the time they're right.

ton 19:26 21 Nov 11

"... don't the kids involved read the papers?"

No, as most of them probably can't read.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This poetic animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

Apple predictions 2017