If you're naughty, you'll get caught

Graham* 12:20 PM 21 Nov 11

With so much gun and knife crime on our streets, don't the kids involved read the papers? When setting out on a targetted attack, don't they think 'Hang on, everybody will know it's me'?

Example locally: youth shot in the early hours of Sunday. Sunday lunch, 2 arrested. Monday, 1 charged.

Aitchbee 13:41 PM 21 Nov 11

If your smart and sensible, don't get involved with anybody (nutters), who think they are above the law.

Cymro. 15:10 PM 21 Nov 11

Most criminals who set out to commit a crime whatever sort of crime that may be dont expect to get caught. Thats way they are criminals in the first place.

spuds 17:07 PM 21 Nov 11

"don't the kids involved read the papers?"

I doubt it, possibly because they are to busy on some 'social' networking site, making fingers like guns, and gesturing or acting like a gansta?.

Surprising how many have been caught out, through that way. But I suppose it makes life a lot easier for the authorities!.

OTT_B 17:13 PM 21 Nov 11

"... don't the kids involved read the papers?"

I suspect not. No.

Aitchbee 17:58 PM 21 Nov 11

The METRO is free on buses. Why can't 'big pupil' schools get it too?

Aitchbee 18:03 PM 21 Nov 11

...the mobile phone adverts, and pop revues in the METRO will be a common talking point. I am being optimistic.

Forum Editor 18:27 PM 21 Nov 11

"don't they think 'Hang on, everybody will know it's me'"?

Obviously not. The fact is, nobody sets out to commit a criminal act thinking 'I'm bound to be caught'. Criminals believe they'll get away with it, and of course much of the time they're right.

ton 19:26 PM 21 Nov 11

"... don't the kids involved read the papers?"

No, as most of them probably can't read.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification: OP2 confirmed in VR product launch - full OnePlus…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Motoman robots: from killing The Terminator to samurai swordmanship

Why Apple's being criticised for everything, even the good things