If your thinking of buying from here.......read on

Hertz Van Rentyl 09:09 28 Jun 06
  Sic 10:11 28 Jun 06

I think this is a consumer issue, and not even a computer consumer issue...speakers corner maybe?

Hertz Van Rentyl 08:53 29 Jun 06

Zapatos

tony58 11:22 29 Jun 06

nitpicking again! this is the consumer forum.

Sic 15:30 29 Jun 06

Ohh i'm sorry, i won't point out that this thread is in TOTALLY the wrong place and hence no discussion has occured.

ps. anyone who buys products from a perma tanned buffoon off a satellite shopping channel gets what they deserve, you may as well link an article that warns of the dangers of buying HiFi equipment of a man called Big Ron in an East End pub.

Forum Editor 18:35 29 Jun 06

I'm transferring it to Speakers Corner.

Hertz Van Rentyl 20:47 29 Jun 06

Its obviously that time of the month, so will tick as finished.

Forum Editor 21:24 29 Jun 06

your link is interesting, and now it's in the right place I'm sure it will pick up some responses.

rezeeg 21:43 29 Jun 06

What baffles me Hertz Van Rentyl is that cons like these have been going on and reported for years, yet people still fall for them.

Jackcoms 21:59 29 Jun 06

"What baffles me Hertz Van Rentyl is that cons like these have been going on and reported for years, yet people still fall for them"

There's nowt so queer (or just plain stupid) as folk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…