If you like stereogram images...

Mr Mistoffelees 19:33 05 Aug 06

have a look at click here

wolfie3000 19:50 05 Aug 06

cool anyone remember them on the coke cans in the 90s?

I love these things.

rdave13 20:28 05 Aug 06

Hmm, If I could see the screen without speks I might have a chance! Used to be that you had to semi cross your eyes to to see the image, or was that to blurr them? Not a cat's chance in that hot place for me to do it now..:((

Kev.Ifty 22:50 05 Aug 06

I thought you meant one of these things.

click here (ebay link)

I remember my Dad 'Upgrading' his Monogram for a Stereogram in the early 70's. It was the 'Bees Knees' and it didn't tack 15 minutes for ones eyes to refocus after using it.. lol

gudgulf 23:27 05 Aug 06

Brilliant link...I've got 3 or 4 books of these at home.

I'll be looking through these as well!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:31 06 Aug 06

Agree I can not see these things on screen with or without my specs

Although the books still seem to work.

Remember when everywhere you went on hoiday there were hundreds of these things.

pj123 11:37 06 Aug 06

Good link. I have often wondered where they all went. I never had any problem seeing the 3d effect and still don't (having just had a look at some from your link)

cofi 11:48 06 Aug 06

I clicked on this sight and they tell me that I have all sorts of problems with my computer viruses etc. They did some sort of free scan and then wanted to download some program or other. As my computer is running fine I did not take up their offer to down load anything. I now wonder was this some sort of scam? I have RegScrubXP to sort out any such problems and so don`t think I need their program what ever it was.

SG Atlantis® 11:54 06 Aug 06

cofi ignore adverts like that...

it is indeed a scam.

Run your Anti-virus and Anti-spyware programs to make sure you didn't allow anything onto your system.

Mr Mistoffelees 12:27 06 Aug 06

Sorry about the rubbish you were subjected too. I use Opera 9 and NIS 2005, so all that was blocked and I didn't know it was there.

cofi 12:29 06 Aug 06

Thanks SG Atlantis
I suspected as much and often come across such things.This one had the cheek to try and tell me that I had 180 viruses on my system. I ran RegScrupXP and had no such problems.As I have good security measurers I thought it unlikely.These things pick up on all sorts of faults just to frighten people in to paying for their products.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…