if you have a dog what type is it.

sunnystaines 17:51 04 May 10

With the good response to my earlier thread on dogs I wondered what dogs readers have.

as I mentioned earlier we are about to get a female victorian bulldog.

just wondering which ones were popular with readers.

peter99co 17:58 04 May 10

Yorkshire terrier.

Noldi 17:59 04 May 10

Female Labrador (Chocolate)
Not a easy dog, loves dirty muddy water and sticks bigger the better.

Noldi

wiz-king 18:05 04 May 10

Border collies (2) at the moment but have had 6 in total and also a border colie x alsation ( police dog - failed - was too free with teeth).

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:23 04 May 10

Heinz 57

Totally ball orientated, can't keep her out of water, loves to paddle but won't get out of depth.

Abdicated to ginger biscuits, so intelligent she understands the spelling of words like B A L L, O U T, W A L K, T E A, B I S C U I T.

ams4127 18:55 04 May 10

Female German Shepherd, 11 years old, loves pickled onions.

SB23 18:57 04 May 10

I have a male golden Labrador Retriever (1 year old), and like Noldi's dog he loves the water and sticks.

octal 18:58 04 May 10

Whiplab, does that count?

john bunyan 19:02 04 May 10

You don't have a sausage dog, do you?

Shortstop 19:12 04 May 10

A large 7 year old German Shepherd male and an 8 year old minature Yorkie female who can spell like Fruit Bat /\0/\'s Heinz can [OUT; WALK{IES); CAR; ETC], has no fear [once had to lock the extending lead as she was about to ruck with a Rotweiller that was barking at the German Shepherd - he wasn't even bothered] and can tell the diference between my wife's keys & mine as she only goes in my car. She also totally dominates the house.

Paul

realist 19:24 04 May 10

Shih Tzu.
A small child masquerading as a dog.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple