As if things aren't bad enough..........

Al94 09:13 03 May 12
Answered
  birdface 09:44 03 May 12

[What a horrendous prospect]

Maybe tell us why you think it would be Horrendous and lets see if we agree with you.

johndrew 09:44 03 May 12
Answer

He must anticipate another war - perhaps Syria as he is the 'Special Envoy' for the area. I'm certain there would be money in it for him.

finerty 11:58 03 May 12

So whats so horendous about it??????

finerty 11:59 03 May 12

Its his choice

birdface 14:31 03 May 12

I think Iraq was his downfall apart from that he was a pretty good PM.

Now making Millions .One of the perks of the job I suppose.Not only the PM's the MP's as well.

Maybe he knows about the vacancies that will be coming to the House of Lords soon and he wants to get a front seat.

interzone55 14:50 03 May 12

fourm member

Didn't Thatcher start an illegal war and make millions after she was shoved out of office?

johndrew 16:12 03 May 12

Didn't Thatcher start an illegal war and make millions after she was shoved out of office?

Which war was that? The Falklands?

spider9 18:15 03 May 12

Didn't Thatcher order the sinking of the Belgrano, when it was moving out of the disputed waters?

One can argue about whether she 'started it', but she knew that as long as she won, then the next election was a 'gimme' - but she was a politician and no doubt that thought never crossed her mind!!

Seem to remember her being 'nailed' about the Belgrano by a lady on the teatime BBC magazine programme (forget it's name now).

Aitchbee 18:44 03 May 12

The man has got a brassneck...the sheer confidence and nerve of the 'meglomaniac' might fool some people. Is he using this election day to garner some attention....YES. His 'BEST BEFORE' date has ran out!

HondaMan 19:29 03 May 12

I don't know why they call it a "war" as "war" was never declared - unless you know better

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…