If at first you don't succeed...

canarieslover 08:49 05 Nov 10

....give up. Not if your name's Sir Clive Sinclair. He's back again with another take on what was probably his biggest mistake. click here

Quickbeam 09:06 05 Nov 10

I'd sooner have a real pushbike and experience the weather.

Brumas 09:17 05 Nov 10

Unless they have some sort of stand I cannot see how they would remain upright whilst stationary, the old C5 had three wheels thus negating this problem.
I personally wouldn’t have either of them but I can that they may be useful in shopping in some of these huge superstores ;o} The distance from the fruit & veg to the tea section seem to be miles that even some of the assistants have to use roller skates!

carver 09:18 05 Nov 10

The problem is he appears to live in a world that has only smooth flat roads, no big HGV's and drivers who are so polite they stop for pedestrians.

Quickbeam, after yesterdays weather (I'd sooner have a real pushbike and experience the weather) I think you should go and talk to a professional person about your little quirk, next thing you will be saying you like that white stuff we get in the winter.

johndrew 09:54 05 Nov 10

Can you imagine one of those hurtling down a footpath - push bikes are bad enough!!!

Quickbeam 10:09 05 Nov 10

There's not one day of the year that I don't get out into the countryside, OK, I only live a quarter of a mile from the edge of open countryside, so it's not hard for me to get there everyday, so at 54 I accept whatever the day brings, you just dress for it. I'm very much, and always have been an outdoor person.

Woolwell 11:48 05 Nov 10

Wonder how it copes with gusts of wind from the side or the passing of an HGV?

Woolwell 11:52 05 Nov 10

Sinclair website click here

Chris the Ancient 12:26 05 Nov 10

Shades of the Billy Connolly adage...

"There's no such thing as bad weather; just the wrong clothing."

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…