Identification longshot/Talking Point Number 79

Brumas 21:27 09 May 08

click here
There is not a lot to be said about this really – either someone will instantly recognise it or it seems destined to return to the bottom of the pile!
Unposted with the, as usual standard template on the back and nothing else, no date or message or anything!!

MCE2K5 21:33 09 May 08

A bit dark click here Ahh that's better.

Brumas 21:39 09 May 08

Thanks - I am to scanning what Bernard Manning used to be to hang-gliding ;o)

csqwared 21:43 09 May 08

Judging from the left hand caption would you think this is from a series of photos by P.Jacobs. Problem is I can't quite make out the letters following his name so a Google is rather extensive.

csqwared 21:43 09 May 08

Apologies Brumas - Good evening to you.

Al94 21:46 09 May 08

I think the word is "series"

Brumas 21:47 09 May 08

Apologies definitely not needed, Good Evening to All and yourself especially :o)

csqwared 22:04 09 May 08

Not getting very far at the moment other than to suggest, if it is a school, it must be a public school judging by the extensive grounds, the style of the building and having what looks like, at the right hand side background, it's own church.

Brumas 22:09 09 May 08

I do agree, it is almost on par with the Royal Naval College, Greenwich in it's size.

wee eddie 22:44 09 May 08

and what appears to be a mown area between them and the Camera surrounded by wire mesh. Maybe a Sprint track

As there are no other Posts visible, the other pair must be behind the Camera.

The condition of the Grounds suggests that this is not one of HMGs Establishments. Their grounds would probably be much neater.

Brumas 22:49 09 May 08

And I thought I was observant - I didn't spot the rugby posts duh!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…