Identification longshot/Talking Point Number 36

Brumas 21:27 26 Oct 07

The only information on the front seems to be the number 22664 at the bottom left – which doesn’t really help us.
It reminds me a little of Number 24 which was Waterford Docks (It certainly looks to be of the same era.) but , as I frequently delete the images on PhotoBucket, there is no way now for anyone to check online duhh!

click here

Legolas 21:33 26 Oct 07

click here

View on the Foyle Londonderry

Brumas 21:38 26 Oct 07

That's not fair - 6 minutes, now I will have to scan another one - spoilsport ;o(

Legolas 21:40 26 Oct 07

I was lucky I typed in Postcard 22664 in google and up it popped

Bingalau 21:44 26 Oct 07

Brumas
I have just dashed all the way from Bideford just to make sure I was home in time to catch your latest effort.. (If you believe that you will believe anything) Even if I had known it I would have been six minutes too late.

Brumas 21:46 26 Oct 07

Now why didn't I think of that!!

ayrmail 21:50 26 Oct 07

I have to say I find your postcards threads a joy and I wait with great anticipation for the next one to appear.

Brumas 21:51 26 Oct 07

'old ard' I have just this minute got in myself from visiting my sister in deepest Cumbria (well I actually sat down at 20:25) and that's the God's honest.

Brumas 21:53 26 Oct 07

Thanks for that, I hope everyone enjoys cudgelling their brains as much as I enjoy sorting them out and putting them on.

Earthsea 22:06 26 Oct 07

Hope you liked Bideford. That's another place I know very well! Rubbish at these postcards, though.

Bingalau 10:06 27 Oct 07

Earthsea. Enjoyed it very much thanks, met some people I knew from our annual re-union who live there and they looked after us like family. Ate too much, drank too much, did a bit of dancing and singing etc. and now need to recover. But that Brumas fellow has posted another postcard and must have a second gander at that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…