Identification Longshot/Talking Point 85

Brumas 20:58 20 Jun 08

Good evening all.
This is the first one in the new format i.e. a known postcard with the actual location obscured.
What I propose to do is, post as usual at 21:00 and let it run until the following Saturday morning.
At 09:00 or thereabouts I shall have a look-see to appraise the progress and, if requested by at least 2 or 3 members, I shall give a clue in the form of its location in relation to the segments of the map/clock of which I shall provide a link.

If the location or identity is still not guessed, I shall give another clue Sunday morning.

I expect this explanation is as clear as mud but, what the heck – use them grey-cells :o))
click here

realist 21:17 20 Jun 08

Is it Cardiff?

csqwared 21:18 20 Jun 08

As a starter for ten and just to bump the post could it be somewhere in Wales - Principality Building Society is my thinking but not Googled anything yet.

csqwared 21:20 20 Jun 08

Founded in 1860 in Cardiff so is Realist onto something?

Brumas 21:29 20 Jun 08

Queen Street, Cardiff - well done!

Time for another?

queens st cardiff?

sorry too late lol

MCE2K5 21:44 20 Jun 08

Principality Building Society

click here

Main Access 22:27 20 Jun 08

have we been here before?

click here

Brumas 22:49 20 Jun 08

I am not sure, I do recall a Cardiff one way back in the mists of time but, as I remove the images when I have finished with them, I cannot check.

I cannot find the original one, I could have got rid of it in one of my tidyouts -I know this sounds too convenient but that is the truth of the matter.

crosstrainer 07:24 21 Jun 08

Damn! Had it in one, but was otherwisw engaged last night.....Typical :(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac