Identification Longshot/Talking Point 680

Brumas 15 Jun 12
Answered

Good Evening All.

This will probably be a trip down memory lane as, between us we have probably owned every one of these cars!

click here

john bunyan 15 Jun 12
Answer

Dovecote Street, Stockton on Tees. Trying to ID all the cars!

Aitchbee 15 Jun 12

I've got 4 eggs slowly simmering 'in case it goes slow' tonight.

john bunyan 15 Jun 12

From the cars, about mid '60's

Brumas 15 Jun 12

john bunyan,WellDone

Brumas 16 Jun 12

fourm member, quite so and don't you just love the psychedelic colours 'o}

Chegs ®™ 18 Jun 12

I spotted a few Minis & a Vauxhall Viva,but hadn't a clue about where it might be(and as always,these are solved long before I get to look at them)

Brumas 18 Jun 12

Chegs ®™, did you notice the Ford Anglias, the last two on the left of the top row? At the time they were considered cutting edge with the radically designed sloping backward rear window.

Graham* 19 Jun 12

Blackpool?

Bingalau 19 Jun 12

Graham* Is that where you have been all week? I was in Orbeta, Spain!!! That's why I never got it.

Quickbeam 19 Jun 12

I distinctly remember the radical Y shaped rear 3 lens light on Ford Cortina and Corsair models in the '60s, they were very WOW in their uniqueness.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message