Identification Longshot/Talking Point 679

Brumas 08 Jun 12
Answered

Good Evening All.

The following set of six are GENUINE UNIDENTIFIED POSTCARDS with the usual bog standard back and are, of course frustratedly unposted!

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

I'm turning in now, G'Night All.

finerty 08 Jun 12

Brumas they all look like schools

Condom 08 Jun 12

These photos look very like Christ's Church Hospital School near Horsham

Brumas 08 Jun 12

finerty that was my impression.

Brumas 08 Jun 12

Condom I think you are right however I shall let it run as I'm off to bed.

Brumas 09 Jun 12

fourm member they were all together, inside a grubby old plain envelope which was in amongst a box which Fran acquired quite recently.

Quickbeam 09 Jun 12

Tom Browne's school?

finerty 10 Jun 12

this image reminds of a school in sussex but for the life of me i cant remeber what its called only that it was a Christian School. I think it was Prince Harry was to undertake his education there, but becasue of the security risk he wasn't sent there.

john bunyan 10 Jun 12

finerty

You may be thinking of Christ's Hospital School. I have looked at that, Roedean and a number of Oxford colleges, many of which are similar but not exactly the same. I am sure it is a Public School or University College though.

Brumas 10 Jun 12

Those towers should be a dead giveaway but, try as I may, I cannot find the exact roofline to go with them!!

john bunyan 10 Jun 12

Yes I have searched old observatories, Cloisters, University colleges, public schools and still cant get a good match.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

Found Studio reveals the making of the Unleashed, Uncut Peugeot 208 viral

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message