Identification Longshot/Talking Point 673

Brumas 02 Jun 12
Answered

Good Evening All.

I’ll try again! As well as the view, just look at that incredible car, anyone know what it is? click here

john bunyan 02 Jun 12
Answer

The South Coast is worth a try

Brumas 02 Jun 12

Say no more ;o}

john bunyan 02 Jun 12

First guess on car Hispano Suiza? About 1927 - 1929?

john bunyan 02 Jun 12

Brumas

Welcome back. I have been lucky recently so will wait a bit! I have a retired work colleague who lives there who must have been born about that time!

Brumas 02 Jun 12

john bunyan It feels strange posting this on a Saturday, for the rest of the week I shall probably now be a day out!

john bunyan 02 Jun 12

The car could be a Bentley, but the front wings are not as long as usual. If someone does not have a go on the location soon , I will!

Condom 02 Jun 12

I'm sure I saw something like this recently on TV either in a documentary or in something like Poirot. I'll have a go at Worthing. I have no idea about the big car if that is the one you mean..but it does look a little like Chitty Chitty without the Bang Bang

john bunyan 02 Jun 12

Worthing Bandstand Here is another view Bandstand

john bunyan 02 Jun 12

Condom - it was "Worth" a try!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 02 Jun 12

The old one - demolished 1925

FF only found pictures of the later one.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message