Identification Longshot/Talking Point 669

Brumas 18 May 12

Good Evening All.

This is A GENUINE UNIDENTIFIED POSTCARD postally unused so no clues on the plain divided back. click here

Brumas 18 May 12

I'm turning in, G'Night All.

buteman 18 May 12

Yes think I will head as well.leave this for the night shift as I have not got a clue.

john bunyan 18 May 12

Same here

QuizMan 18 May 12

Gibraltar perhaps

QuizMan 18 May 12

Gibraltar Is this it?

QuizMan 18 May 12

Try again - Gibraltar

rdave13 19 May 12

QuizMan, looking good.

Woolwell 19 May 12

I think QuizMan is right. Looks nothing like that now of course. Coaling cranes on the outer mole.

Brumas 19 May 12

QuizMan, I think perhaps you may be right, it definitely has the look of the place. I'll let it run a little longer in case anyone else can positively id it.

john bunyan 19 May 12

I am pretty sure QuizMan is right. HMS Rook has some similar images.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message