Not Helensborough again is it.

Aitchbee 22:29 PM 18 May 12

john bunyan 22:31 PM 18 May 12

Or Kilcreggan

birdface 22:36 PM 18 May 12
  john bunyan 22:39 PM 18 May 12

buteman Looks good!

Brumas 22:51 PM 18 May 12

buteman, WellDone Bathing pool and pier, Helensburgh.

Quickbeam 07:56 AM 19 May 12

Can you imagine the complaints nowadays about having the bus roof peeled right back?

They seem to have been a much hardier lot in the olden days... or was it because they wore hats, coats and underwear upto their armpits for a simple seaside trip!

Brumas 09:23 AM 19 May 12

Quickbeam, I thought that too and does anyone else think that the perspective leads one to believe that the chap, standing on the wall with the lad extreme middle left, is a bit of a giant - or perhaps he really was!!

Quickbeam 12:01 PM 19 May 12

re: The giant, I think the smaller boy is standing just the other side of the wall and the bigger one could be quite a lot older.

In those days you could leave school and work for a year before your mother thought you to be old enough to be wearing long trousers!

Chegs ®™ 03:54 AM 20 May 12

They seem to have been a much hardier lot in the olden day

My Parents blamed the central heating systems for the younger generations inability to endure colder weather,before we had a decent system installed I would frequently wander around in tshirt & jeans in sub-zero temperatures and only got cold when I ceased moving.Once we had the luxury of a central heating system,I soon found I needed a jacket whenever I went out.Nowadays,I get cold in the house & frequently go & turn up the thermostat or don extra clothes if the heating's gone off for the night.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off