Identification Longshot/Talking Point 559

Brumas 21:56 PM 11 Nov 11
Answered

Good Evening All I may as well be a lump of haddock for all the battering I have taken tonight!!

One thing I shall ask before I post the next offering is how did image 557 find itself on the website in Buteman’s link. I don’t mind admitting to being a little thick in these issues but it was exactly the same postcard, okay so I believe Fran did get rid of it a while ago, but how so.

Answers, without being too patronising, will be gratefully fielded ;o}}

Anyhow, on with the whitewash! click here

Woolwell 22:07 PM 11 Nov 11

fourm member - very good!

We have had one like it before methinks.

Brumas 22:15 PM 11 Nov 11

C'mon guys, that hasn't answered my question! :o{ I get the realist inference but that's all! I'm going to throw my dummy out of the pram in a minute!!

birdface 22:16 PM 11 Nov 11

Well lets try Bath or Bristol just to get the ball rolling.Could be roman statue on top of building.

Bingalau 22:17 PM 11 Nov 11

Is that Brumas on top of the building with all the fresh egg on his face, about to leap off?

Bingalau 22:23 PM 11 Nov 11

Cheltenham maybe?

Brumas 22:24 PM 11 Nov 11

I have answered my own question, DUH I used Google's image search - can't see the wood for the trees!!

Bingalau 22:25 PM 11 Nov 11

The quality of the hand painting job is diabolical.

Brumas 22:26 PM 11 Nov 11

Bingalau it was looking that way until I figured out how the Google Image search was done !!

Brumas 22:30 PM 11 Nov 11

A clue, it is in the biggest and the best county (pre boundary changes and all that tosh)

asmara0208 22:31 PM 11 Nov 11

Wells

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 3D food printer prints chocolate, cookie dough or pizza

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone