Identification Longshot/Talking Point

Brumas 12:57 10 Feb 12
Answered

Just noticed we have a pensioners party, entertainment provided by an excellent accordionist, at 19:30hrs tonight so I will be posting a little later.

I know, I know, we live life in the fast lane and are such dedicated party animals but what the heck I’m still ‘larnin Geordie’ so I can’t resist the chance to hear a couple of choruses of ‘Wor Geordie's lost 'is penker’ and ‘Cushie Butterfield’, who knows, I might become fluent ;o}}

Aitchbee 13:45 10 Feb 12

Brumas, is Cushie a relative of the legendary blues harmonica player...Paul Butterfield?

Bingalau 14:11 10 Feb 12

Brumas. Where's my invite? On second thoughts I don't think I shall be travelling to Geordie land in this weather. If you are having one in the summer I will be able to attend for free.

Mr Mistoffelees 14:18 10 Feb 12

Free what? Beer?

Brumas 14:23 10 Feb 12

AitchBEE Ah divvent knaa te be sure ;o}

Brumas 14:26 10 Feb 12

Bingalau, only those who are house-trained were invited, definitely no ex-booties :o}}

Brumas 14:26 10 Feb 12

Mr Mistoffelees, no, just a free meal!

john bunyan 14:43 10 Feb 12

Brumas

Hev a canny good time the neet

Try here for a Geordie translator!

http://www.geordie.org.uk/

Brumas 14:53 10 Feb 12

john bunyan, shall bookmark, wonder if there is one for translating Yorkshire to Geordie? ;o}

Quickbeam 15:23 10 Feb 12

You could've done a full house matinee quiz judging by the response you've had this afternoon Brumbob!

Brumas 15:29 10 Feb 12

Quickbeam I didn't really expect much response so I shall bump it up around tea-time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…