Identification Longshot/Talking Point 202

Brumas 22:23 21 Aug 09

Good Evening All
Pick the bones out of this if you will ;o)
click here

Bingalau 22:26 21 Aug 09

Dale Street Liverpool

Bingalau 22:31 21 Aug 09

Changed my mind, North Wales is not that close to Liverpool... I assume the shell border indicates a seaside resort somewhere though. I would guess somewhere in southwest England.

birdface 23:07 21 Aug 09

Watched on TV last year That Liverpool used to be the capital of North Wales.Not sure how many years back that went.I believe it was on Time team.

Macscouse 23:07 21 Aug 09

Very short shadows, Bingalau is probably right (ouch). South of England. Looks like palm plants on the balcony on the right. Plymouth?

Pamy 23:15 21 Aug 09

Leith

Brumas 23:20 21 Aug 09

Feeling quite magnanimous I'll give an early clue. It is not Great Britain or Ireland.

DANZIG 23:21 21 Aug 09

Is it somewhere on the Isle of Wight?

Just noticed the end of some wording on the top of the building on the left '....IGHT Co'. That might also match the seaside type theme of the border

Jak_1 23:23 21 Aug 09

Definately not Plymouth, not sure that they ever had Trolley Buses. The hill in the background is not Dartmore, too close. Looks more like The Pennines, possibly Sheffield?

Macscouse 23:24 21 Aug 09

With those short shadows, it must be heading towards the Med. Or even The Good ol' U S of A

QuizMan 23:36 21 Aug 09

not Great Britain or Ireland

Must be Cape Town then

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…