Identification Longshot/Talking Point 198

Brumas 21:48 07 Aug 09

Good Evening All.
Well as you are all razor sharp tonight this shouldn't make you even break sweat ;o)
click here

Bingalau 22:01 07 Aug 09

Harrison's shop might provide a clue for our sleuth types? I'm not even going to guess again because you never gave me a chance with the last one. I went to watch the footie match and when I got back, "There it was 'gone'" (as Taff would say) So I am now having a good old sulk.

dukeboxhero 22:16 07 Aug 09

Can i just say the gentleman standing in the middle of the road at a jaunty angle with the bowler hat, did someone say they were going to take a photo and he forgot to turn round???

WhiteTruckMan 22:17 07 Aug 09

that gives me a genuine 'Ive been there...' feelings. Unfortunately its been a long day with a late finish and Ihave an early start tomorrow so it will probably be solved by the time I can study it in detail.

WTM

Brumas 22:25 07 Aug 09

We believe you, now go and get your head down :o)

STREETWORK 22:38 07 Aug 09

I.m getting that Devon type feeling here...

Bapou 22:58 07 Aug 09

My guess is, just down the old A1 from where you are Brumas, Newgate Street, Morpeth, Northumberland.

Brumas 23:02 07 Aug 09

Well Done.

Bapou 23:16 07 Aug 09

That's a relief! Like WhiteTruckMan I had this "been there" feeling. Now I can sleep.

laurie53 07:27 08 Aug 09

Were there no laws about leaving an unattended vehicle with the engine running in those days?!

Brumas 09:01 08 Aug 09

LOL - the latest model as well, one horse power!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…