Identification Longshot/Talking Point 193

Brumas 20:58 24 Jul 09

Good Evening All.
It seems the photographer is the centre of attraction in this quite busy looking street, had the onlookers been avid gardeners they would have nipped out smartish with a bucket and shovel to collect that other ‘centre of attraction’ ;o)
click here

Bingalau 21:07 24 Jul 09

If that's a butcher's shop it must be during the first world war because he's got nothing to sell in the window. Not a lot of clues in there this week, but I expect someone is searching frantically for butchers with that name already. Maybe WTM has driven down that street and will recognise it?

Macscouse 21:12 24 Jul 09

Staines?

Macscouse 21:14 24 Jul 09

Evening, lads, from squelshy Nairn.

Bingalau 21:22 24 Jul 09

The weather is lovely here in God's little acre and has been all day in spite of a forecast for heavy showers. I think Brumas will have to give us a geographical clue on his diagram thingy for this one.

Brumas 21:28 24 Jul 09

Would you mind keeping that squelch to yourselves, it was fine here till it drifted down from Nairn ;o)

Brumas 21:30 24 Jul 09

Bit early for a clue but I will be generous and say it is not north of The Wash.

Bingalau 21:47 24 Jul 09

Brumas, all you have accomplished with that clue is to remind me I haven't done my ironing.

Bingalau 21:47 24 Jul 09

High Street Poole Dorset?

WhiteTruckMan 21:50 24 Jul 09

for no other reason than the chap looking like a young george formby leaning on the lamp post, but that ideas been scuppered.

But I dont think theres much to go on here: no landmarks, monuments, landscape or other distinguishing feature.

Pass

WTM

Bingalau 21:57 24 Jul 09

WTM. There goes my theory that you might have driven down it then.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…