Identification Longshot/Talking Point 176

Brumas 22:16 29 May 09

Good Evening All.
Sorry I'm late on parade but I have just got in after a 360miles round trip to Preston, weather was so balmy we drove back at a more leisurely pace, stopping every 5 minutes for water(sound like a blooming horse !)
Don’t count on the name on the clock helping you ;o)
click here

Bingalau 22:19 29 May 09

I thought you had gone on your holidays without telling anyone. I've been sitting here with poised finger waiting so that i can be first in and crack it. Now then let's see....Mmmmm Maybe next week?

octal 22:23 29 May 09

Usually in my case it's stopping every 5 minutes to excrete water, but I won't go there.

I haven't a clue about the picture, but just to comment that H. Samuel has been around for a good few years.

Bingalau 22:26 29 May 09

Market Street, Manchester

Quickbeam 22:29 29 May 09

A wild guess... Preston, you went there to buy the card for us...?

Al94 22:35 29 May 09

Blackpool?

ayrmail 22:39 29 May 09

Market Street, Manchester
Bingalau is right
click here

Brumas 22:39 29 May 09

I'm afraid it isn't Manchester.

WhiteTruckMan 22:58 29 May 09

because there's nowhere to park near the good shops because of the flippin tramlines.

Plus, judging by the people strolling along the tramlines without a care in the world, oblivious of what could be coming, it could *still* be manchester!

WTM

WhiteTruckMan 23:02 29 May 09

the building on the left in the distance seems familiar.

Burnley?

WTM

bluto1 23:05 29 May 09

Everyone strolling about without a care, even on the road, must be Skegness.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple