Identification Longshot/Talking Point 121

Brumas 20:58 24 Oct 08

Good Evening All.
Quite a busy skyline!
click here

bluto1 21:10 24 Oct 08

You waited until you heard me hit the keyboard.

Brumas 21:13 24 Oct 08

No excuse, go to the back of the class and do me a favour - don't hit the keyboard so hard, I have very sensitive lugs ;o))

Macscouse 21:15 24 Oct 08

As Sub Lt Philips would say, "Ooooh Nasty"
Could that be a funfair on top of the hill? Foot of the hill, could the houses be on a river or inlet?

Bingalau 21:24 24 Oct 08

The large building looks as if it could be a hospital, or maybe even a prison? Yes the houses at the bottom of the picture are on the edge of water.

bluto1 21:25 24 Oct 08

ye Gods. my old mate Sub Lt Philips had to put up with that? No wonder he married the Queen God Bless @er.

Brumas 21:27 24 Oct 08

With absolutely no intention of high-jacking my own thread I will say that they don't make programmes like that any more, having said that I did prefer the Army Game.

Bingalau 21:32 24 Oct 08

Is that the same sub-Lt Phillips who used to say "Right hand down a bit" etc.?

I've just had a clean up in photoshop and still can't see the wood for the trees.
But someone else may be able to.
click here

mrwoowoo 21:32 24 Oct 08

The large building looks like a paper mill to me.
Aylsford perhaps?
Very much a long shot.

Bingalau 21:35 24 Oct 08

Just had another look at what I thought was water and am beginning to think it is a field of cabbages or something. Mind you me and my son have just had a couple of "Dark and Stormy's".

Bingalau 21:36 24 Oct 08

"The Navy Lark"? I hope readers are keeping up with this rubbish.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…