Identification Longshot and Talking Point - the proposed workaround.

Brumas 17:39 PM 05 Oct 13
Answered

Thanks to Picklefactory for his idea, to Fran for allowing me use her email address and to FE for running with the scheme. With a bit of luck i.e. if I receive an email actually containing the activation link, Brumas② should be up and running for monday night’s IL/TP. So I should be able to post at least two per hour which, in turn, should allow it to flow a little quicker.

Oh and I will be allowed to post 5 in the one night, should I need to ;o}

Aitchbee 18:25 PM 05 Oct 13

Brumas, it's hip to be square!

... and I hope you 'break-a-leg' when you take centre stage next monday night with your new 'buddy' ;o)

Aitchbee 18:38 PM 05 Oct 13

... I meant to say ... 'break-the-other-leg' ;o]

Woolwell 19:06 PM 05 Oct 13

"Well all we need now is PCA to be on it's best behaviour on Monday night and all should be well."

On recent form that is highly unlikely.

john bunyan 19:36 PM 05 Oct 13

Will try to remember on Monday ( nearly forgot last week. ) Hope it goes well!

Brumas 19:53 PM 05 Oct 13

We will just have to wait and see, hopefully everything will run like clockwork, he says, fingers, toes, arms,legs and everything else crossed ;o}

bumpkin 20:02 PM 05 Oct 13

I can't see why you cannot post 2 posts per hour anyway. Can anyone explain that to me.

bumpkin 20:03 PM 05 Oct 13

FE is it one or two posts per hour.

bumpkin 20:05 PM 05 Oct 13

Sorry posts meaning threads.

bumpkin 20:17 PM 05 Oct 13

I will try again as I put that badly by saying posts instead of threads. So question to FE, assuming that I have not started a thread for say 2hrs how many can I start in next 60mins 1 or 2.

bumpkin 22:54 PM 05 Oct 13

Aitchbee, I am not suggesting that, I just want to know from someone qualified to answer my question whether I can start 1 or 2 threads in a 60 min time frame. If the answer is 2 then Brumas can post 4 in just over one hour.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites