Identification Longshot and Talking Point 962

Brumas 07 Oct 13
Answered

Good Evening All

FE if you are out there could you please let me know if you have received my earlier emails regarding my inability to authenticate Brumas② because no link was included in the verification email? I am really trying (in both senses of the word) to contact either you or the appropriate dept. which deals with this - if you are busy I will understand but I am tearing my hair out here.

There is not a lot going on here apart from that little girl posing for the camera.

clickhere

Brumas 07 Oct 13

A clue, it is in the North West.

Brumas 07 Oct 13

I'm turning in now folks, G'Night All. a final clue, the novel“The Odd Women” was partially based in and around here.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 08 Oct 13

alnwick?

Quickbeam 08 Oct 13

It's one of those postcards that you can't believe that anyone would buy... it's a bit like sending a postcard of a spoil heap from a holiday in Rhondda!

Quickbeam 08 Oct 13

...and for a wild guess, Seaham?

Brumas 08 Oct 13

Quickbeamyou got half of it right;o} and btw I said NW not NE ;o}

Brumas 08 Oct 13

Jock1e Affirmative.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 08 Oct 13

Going on Quickbeams half right I'll try

Seahouses

Woolwell 08 Oct 13

I thought that the Odd Women was partially based on Clevedon in Somerset.

Woolwell 08 Oct 13

The other half - Heysham.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message