Identification Longshot and Talking Point 961

Brumas 07 Oct 13
Answered

Good Evening All

Let’s try something a little harder...

click here

Woolwell 07 Oct 13

Ouch - I think that I may have to stop whilst ahead. Welsh hydroelectric/dam?

Woolwell 07 Oct 13

The PCA restrictions are hitting hard.

Aitchbee 07 Oct 13

Those prominent little vertical projections in the far distance above the treeline ... what could they be? [just thinking aloud, folks]

Woolwell 07 Oct 13

Treetops!

Woolwell 07 Oct 13

Pity that john bunyan isn't around tonight. He may have been there, parachuted in or tried to blow it up.

john bunyan 07 Oct 13

Woolwell

I was absent without leave! Got to go to London (Marsden) tomorrow so was getting stuff together.

I wonder , having read on another thread that Brumas lives in Northumberland if this may be local to him; Looking in Francis Firth without success so far. Well done earlier! My practice in those arts was in other places ....

Brumas 07 Oct 13

john bunyan hope tomorrow goes well for you. It is in South-west Northumberland, I am in the North.

john bunyan 07 Oct 13

Nearest I could find, but not quite right: Allendale? Cant be sure.

Francis Firth

Brumas 07 Oct 13

john bunyan you wouldn't be a million miles out if you went south old pal.

bumpkin 07 Oct 13

Francis Firth? I thought is was Broom.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message