Brumas 15 Mar 13
Answered

Good Evening All.

This one is just a stroll in the park ;o}}

click here

rdave13 15 Mar 13

No idea.

Nontek 15 Mar 13

That looks like Eastleigh Recreation ground, or 'the Rec' as we used to know it when I was a kid! Though I am probably wrong as I don't recognise the clock tower, there was a Church (I was a Choirboy there) but that got burnt to the ground many years ago.

Brumas 15 Mar 13

Nontek Unfortunately it is not in Hampshire.

Nontek 15 Mar 13
  QuizMan 15 Mar 13

Are those chimneys in the background or just marks on the postcard?

Brumas 15 Mar 13

Lazarus The 2nd, Well Done

john bunyan 15 Mar 13

L2

Two in a row! Well found

Brumas 15 Mar 13

That's it I'm afraid folks, I must admit I am now feeling at a bit of a loose end as I usually carried on until approximately 23:00hrs.

If you want more you'll have to petition FE, you never know, if enough of you email him he may relent and do a U turn? It was the minority who caused this, so perhaps if the Majority made their feelings known?

rdave13 15 Mar 13

Brumas - post another one, seeing as it is a bit quiet and I'm suer FE will turn a blind eye.

rdave13 15 Mar 13

Sure, edit.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message