Identification Longshot and Talking Point 769

Brumas 09 Nov 12
Answered

Good Evening All.

Don’t take your waders off just yet!

click here

john bunyan 09 Nov 12
Answer

May be wrong, but I once visited Iceland, stayed in Reykjavik. On the menu was roast puffin. Interesting place, very thin on trees. Trying to find a photo. Hit re keeping feet wet helped.

QuizMan 09 Nov 12

Reykjavik looks about right - not sure where exactly though

Woolwell 09 Nov 12

I thought that we were still in Ireland.

QuizMan 09 Nov 12

Found a photo - Reykjavik

john bunyan 09 Nov 12

A bit like it: Iceland

Brumas 09 Nov 12

john bunyan, Well Done . There is no other caption to the postcard other than Reykjavik .

Woolwell 09 Nov 12

Must learn to catch up. The church in the foreground is the Free Lutheran Church on the banks of Lake Tjornin.

Brumas 09 Nov 12

Woolwell good sleuthing!

Quickbeam 10 Nov 12

Not even an Arnie Saccnuson impersonator in sight, where is everyone? With only a few hours daylight available for the chores, even the streetwise dogs should be active.

morddwyd 10 Nov 12

"On the menu was roast puffin."

I just had boring old halibut, about two inches thick, and about two feet across!

Less than a couple of hours out of the water.

I can taste it yet!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message