Identification Longshot and Talking Point 754

Brumas 26 Oct 12
Answered

Good Evening All.

Time for a lump of water.

click here

Bing.alau 26 Oct 12

I wish I still had my photoshop on board. I might then be able to zoom in on the writing on the wall of the Neptune Hotel for some clues. Certainly a nice looking little place.

john bunyan 26 Oct 12

Portrush Co Antrim. Ladies bathing pool

Bing.alau 26 Oct 12

Somewhere down in the West Country perhaps? Then again the building in the background looks like a barracks. I don't think they have big barracks down there except maybe Plymouth. So I will have a guess at Stonehouse? jb will be laughing his head off at the suggestion.

Aitchbee 26 Oct 12

I was thinking north coast of Ireland as well ... the bus we were on 2 summers ago, went along that road.

john bunyan 26 Oct 12
Answer

Kerr Street Portrush

Brumas 26 Oct 12

john bunyan, Well Done

Woolwell 26 Oct 12

Bing.alau - That's given me a chuckle too. It's not in the Plymouth area. Well not that I recognise.

Woolwell 26 Oct 12

john bunyan - you may have to explain how you knew so quickly that it was the ladies bathing pool.

Brumas 26 Oct 12

Woolwell nod nod, wink, nudge, say no more ;o}

Bing.alau 26 Oct 12

Yes, I was still looking for the ladies, There seem to be a couple walking along with their brollies up. Maybe jb had a double date that day.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message