Identification Longshot and Talking Point 736

Brumas 22:27 PM 28 Sep 12
Answered

Good Evening All.

Sorry about the number jump, here is A GENUINE UNIDENTIFIED POSTCARD but at least there are clues on the reverse.

click here click here

Quickbeam 00:32 AM 29 Sep 12

"This is where we go to get away from it all"

They're not kidding! Pretty boring gardener there, putting three boring pots on the corners, wherever it is that they go... Is that a test wicket in the middle?

zzzz999 06:17 AM 29 Sep 12
Answer

Aylsford Friary in Maidstone, Kent?

http://www.thefriars.org.uk/

Aitchbee 08:53 AM 29 Sep 12

"...Honest effective cure for all my worries, troubles! Already feel different again..." ...just like this great forum, hee hee.

I think Rick'scafe is on the right track.

Brumas 09:11 AM 29 Sep 12

Rick'scafe, looks promising.

Brumas 09:20 AM 29 Sep 12

Jock1e can't follow the link, have you another?

Brumas 09:54 AM 29 Sep 12

Rick'scafe, Well Done

click here

Aitchbee 10:34 AM 29 Sep 12

Quickbeam said [much earlier today] ..."Pretty boring gardener there, putting three boring pots on the corners..".

Nothing much has changed there [lookin' at the modern photos]

I reckon they send over-zealous green-fingered gardeners there for a coupla' weeks to cure 'em of their horticultural afflictions (cold turkey).

Shopgirl 10:50 AM 29 Sep 12

I had a look at the post card. I would not mind going there to get away from the work that I do.I would take two of my personal belongings with me. 1: My mobile blackberry to keep in contact with friend on facebook. 2: My Ipod Shuffle to listen to Lionel Richie. No gardening would get done. As I am a boring gardiner Aitchbee.

Brumas 10:56 AM 29 Sep 12

Shopgirl we'll have to organise a trip as I am sure there are plenty of others who could do with a bit of peace and solitude ;o}}

Brumas 13:30 PM 29 Sep 12

Jock1e, if I was serious I would leave it to others, I couldn't organise a p* up in a brewery ;o}}

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites