Identification Longshot and Talking Point 704

Brumas 03 Aug 12
Answered

Good Evening All.

I just couldn’t resist putting this one on, just to show that I occasionally have my finger on the pulse ;o}

click here

canarieslover 03 Aug 12

Is that Ben Ainsley I can see on the horizon? Quick guess from your clue that its Weymouth.

john bunyan 03 Aug 12

"Looking towards Weymouth"?

Brumas 03 Aug 12

It is in Scotland. My cryptic clues, as usual, are hopeless!

canarieslover 03 Aug 12

Well the other bit of water in the news is Loch Ness but I've never been near it so it really is a guess.The monster appears

Aitchbee 03 Aug 12

I get the impression that pulse is referring to barley, Brumas might be up to his tricks again.

john bunyan 03 Aug 12

Heather Stanning came from Lossiemouth - is it there?

Macscouse 03 Aug 12
Answer

Kinloss and Findhorn Bay

Woolwell 03 Aug 12

As usual I knew immediately where it isn't! I knew it wasn't Weymouth or Portland. But do not know where it is.

Brumas 03 Aug 12

Macscouse, Well Done. View from the Nelson Tower Forres looking towards Kinloss.

john bunyan 03 Aug 12

Macscouse. Looks similar Findhorn bay. I forgot the recent thread re closure of Kinloss

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message