Identification Longshot and Talking Point 694

Brumas 13 Jul 12
Answered

Good Evening All.

There’s not a lot one can say about this one really!

click here

john bunyan 13 Jul 12

From the trees, somewhere in Scotland maybe - the similar buildings look institutional. Brumas. Next week, 20th I am in hospital for a few days – having a 3 hour op on Friday evening, so will not have the pleasure of your “teasers”. Hope to be back by the following week if the risks my surgeon worryingly mentions do not come to pass!!

Brumas 13 Jul 12

john bunyan Hope your impending op will prove to be success but you don't have to go to that extreme just to skive off one of my puzzles ;o}

It is not in Scotland.

Macscouse 13 Jul 12

Good luck JB.

Somewhere on the south of the Borders, perhaps?

john bunyan 13 Jul 12

Some sort of educational or military installation, there is a lot of new build and roads.The trees ate typical Forestry Commission,I will wiat for a clue whilst trying to concentrate on the buildings.

Nontek 13 Jul 12

Yes, good luck JB!

Is it in Germany - the Black Forest?

Brumas 13 Jul 12

A clue, it has a YO postcode.

Nontek 13 Jul 12

YO of course is York.

Brumas 13 Jul 12

Nontek aye, but the YO postcode covers an helluva large area ;o}

namtas 13 Jul 12
Answer

It looks like an area that I have spent nights marshalling for the RAC Rally, is it Dalby Vilage in Dalby forest, near Pickering North Yorks?

john bunyan 13 Jul 12

namtas

Well spotted!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message