Identification Longshot and Talking Point

Brumas 03 Apr 13
Answered

Sorry for such short notice but there will not be one on Friday night because I am informed we shall be visiting our Son and Daughter in Preston for a long weekend. Daughter's last minute suggestion and Fran's acquiescence means strict compliance on my behalf - I never argue with the two females I love the most ;o}

Aitchbee 03 Apr 13

Brumas - Thanks for that info ... a slight change in [anybody's] routine is always a boon.

Brumas 03 Apr 13

Jock1e thanksfor the heads up, intend getting there around noon.

Brumas 03 Apr 13

Aitchbee aw, and here's me thinking that you'll miss me ;o}

john bunyan 03 Apr 13

Have a good trip. I am off to the Forest of Dean on Saturday and to a funeral there on Monday (sadly). Have a good trip - how about a crafty posting on Thursday? Sorry I missed last weeks offerings as I was away then too.

fourm member 03 Apr 13

Watch your height.

I was walking along a street in Preston once and a man walking towards me said 'Expletive deleted, you're a tall expletive deleted'.

Still makes me smile whenever anyone mentions Preston.

bremner 03 Apr 13

Fm

They talk funny in Preston don't they

Brumas 03 Apr 13

fourm memberI'll just have to stoop then because I am a six footer ;o}

Brumas 03 Apr 13

john bunyan thanks and you too! I might be tempted and then again I might not! ;o}

Brumas 03 Apr 13

bremner Wrong coloured rose so they're bound to!

Bing.alau 03 Apr 13

Right coloured rose... Have a nice day.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message