Identification Longshot and Talking Point

Brumas 17:29 PM 03 Apr 13
Answered

Sorry for such short notice but there will not be one on Friday night because I am informed we shall be visiting our Son and Daughter in Preston for a long weekend. Daughter's last minute suggestion and Fran's acquiescence means strict compliance on my behalf - I never argue with the two females I love the most ;o}

Aitchbee 17:53 PM 03 Apr 13

Brumas - Thanks for that info ... a slight change in [anybody's] routine is always a boon.

Brumas 18:01 PM 03 Apr 13

Jock1e thanksfor the heads up, intend getting there around noon.

Brumas 18:02 PM 03 Apr 13

Aitchbee aw, and here's me thinking that you'll miss me ;o}

john bunyan 18:14 PM 03 Apr 13

Have a good trip. I am off to the Forest of Dean on Saturday and to a funeral there on Monday (sadly). Have a good trip - how about a crafty posting on Thursday? Sorry I missed last weeks offerings as I was away then too.

fourm member 18:14 PM 03 Apr 13

Watch your height.

I was walking along a street in Preston once and a man walking towards me said 'Expletive deleted, you're a tall expletive deleted'.

Still makes me smile whenever anyone mentions Preston.

bremner 18:52 PM 03 Apr 13

Fm

They talk funny in Preston don't they

Brumas 20:06 PM 03 Apr 13

fourm memberI'll just have to stoop then because I am a six footer ;o}

Brumas 20:08 PM 03 Apr 13

john bunyan thanks and you too! I might be tempted and then again I might not! ;o}

Brumas 20:08 PM 03 Apr 13

bremner Wrong coloured rose so they're bound to!

Bing.alau 20:47 PM 03 Apr 13

Right coloured rose... Have a nice day.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…