Brumas2 21:16 24 Jun 16
Answered

Good Evening All

And now for something completely different…. ;o}

Brumas 21:34 24 Jun 16

Well, if it carries on like this I'll have an earlyish night :o}

john bunyan 21:47 24 Jun 16

Brumas

Sorry but I am traumatised by Brexit with 2 grandchildren (21 k & 24) deciding to move to Australia as they are disappointed that as their peer group voted 70% to remain but have been outvoted, and they see a disappointing future. Hope to have a look tomorrow.

Brumas 21:53 24 Jun 16

john bunyan, I commiserate, my young grandchildren are only 186 miles away but at least I will be able to see them regularly - Australia doesn't bear thinking about.

Belatucadrus 21:56 24 Jun 16

My first thought was the crystal palace fire, but that had arched roof framework so seems unlikely. The other one, not a clue.

Govan1x 22:14 24 Jun 16

john bunyan

My Grandaughter went backpacking last year and ended up in Perth Australia. Worked in a pub to start of with then in a farm looking after a disabled boy.

That photo has me stumped.

Now she has a job in central Perth and just loves Australia.

Although they are far away you can still contact them every day and keep up with all the news.

If you want what's best for them then maybe Australia is a good choice.

Brumas 22:25 24 Jun 16

Govan1x. I feel quite ancient, if Australia comes up in conversation, when I tell folk I was there in 1966 and Sydney didn't have an opera house then!

By Heck, I've just realised that was 50 years ago!!!

Brumas2 22:33 24 Jun 16
Answer

I don't think anyone is going to get this one so I shall green tick it.

It is Midland's Exhibition Nottingham, 'Ablaze'

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:04 25 Jun 16

Home city, although a bit before my time :0)

missed ILTP last night as in Birmingham watching ELO.

Brumas 14:32 25 Jun 16

*Fruit Bat /\0/*, completely off the track, I did my counter training for the GPO (as it was then) at the Crown Office in Low Pavement in 1971 - is it still there?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:56 25 Jun 16

No Post office on Low Pavement now but still two red telephone boxes where I assume the post office used to be.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…