Identification Longshot and Talking Point 1332

Brumas 22:00 08 May 15
Answered

Good Evening All

I thought I would include this one for old Aitchbee as it features such a prominent reminder of his old job ;o}

click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:08 08 May 15

Norfolk?

Quickbeam 22:13 08 May 15

You never see bikes parked like that these days.

Brumas 22:22 08 May 15

*Fruit Bat /\0/*, affirmative.

Brumas 22:24 08 May 15

Quickbeam no, they are generally chucked to the floor so you have to step around them or, in my case, I shove them out of the way and carry on!

sidecar sid 08:52 09 May 15
Answer

East Harling

Brumas 09:08 09 May 15

sidecar sid,Well Done.

john bunyan 10:04 09 May 15

govanx

Many of us noticed that your alter ego, Jock 1e , had been "disappeared" in total - worried that the silver mouse had made a mistake. Good you are back - I think in your 3rd incarnation - buteman etc! ! You are always on the cutting edge of new programmes!! (I actually e mailed the FE to enquire about your "health" - no reply, of course)

Brumas 10:08 09 May 15

govanx, I'm not getting soppy but a rose by any other name etc...

rdave13 23:30 09 May 15

jock1e, buteman , where on earth did you find the name govanx ?

Due to recent history I thought the worst but you're here. All your history has been deleted. Can't link to it as on Win 10 on another PC.

Get rid of Ghostery if it makes such a cockup I would suggest.

Nice to have you back.

rdave13 23:49 09 May 15

Your old profile, click here.

Everything deleted except your time on here. Can't imagine how Ghostery managed to delete your history on someone else's servers.

Not to worry, though, :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…