Identification Longshot and Talking Point 1248

Brumas 23:03 19 Dec 14

Good Evening All

This is A GENUINE UNIDENTIFIED POSTCARD, it is unposted. On the back is faintly rubber stamped - Borough Billposting Co. Proprietor Odhams Press Ltd. Faintly pencilled is, Sussex ?

The building appears to be a very elaborate Bus Shelter according to the white square Bus Stop sign above the entrance.

Brumas 23:18 19 Dec 14

I'm turning in now Folks, G'Night All.

Aitchbee 23:23 19 Dec 14

Brumas, where's the link?

Brumas 23:28 19 Dec 14

OOps, click here

Brumas 13:31 20 Dec 14

I'll just bump this up in case anyone has missed it - or, maybe it is because it is proving too tricky!

QuizMan 15:35 20 Dec 14

Right 2nd time Brumas. All I have done so far is to recognise the Standard Vanguard.

Brumas 20:26 21 Dec 14

Jock1e It could be either London or Hendon or even Maldon etc. I do not know!

Woolwell 22:20 21 Dec 14

Plenty of non-conformist churches with a chimney for the heating boiler. Don't think that the cross is on the chimney.

Woolwell 22:23 21 Dec 14

We're probably looking at the back of the church with the front, main entrance, being to the right. Could that be London Road.

Brumas 22:54 21 Dec 14

Woolwell, whichever way you look at it it is a funny set up. The industrial/retail Hadley & Son's building seems to practically join on to the church as it is so close and the huge architectural building which doubles as a bus shelter is more like an extension to Hadleys.

THE PENNY HAS JUST DROPPED, I presumed it was a bus shelter as the bus stop sign appeared to be over the entrance when in fact it looks like a bay, bounded by the railings, for two buses to stop outside what could be the office or showroom for Hadleys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017