Identification Longshot and Talking Point 1125

Brumas 23:02 20 Jun 14
Answered

Good Evening All

Last one is A GENUINE UNIDENTIFIED POSTCARD the only clue on the back of this postally unused card is the name of the publishers LEONARD NORMAN, Ipswich.

click here

Brumas 23:25 20 Jun 14

I'm turning now Folks, G'Night All.

Aitchbee 09:40 21 Jun 14

... those chim-chiminies would make marvellous garden flower pots or bird-tables, wouldn't you say?

john bunyan 10:30 21 Jun 14

I am trying a new (for me) method of trying to upload an image - this is a version of the original

enhanced copy

Still no clue where it is yet.

john bunyan 10:32 21 Jun 14

Try again

TRy again

bumpkin 11:30 21 Jun 14

I don't know if it is the photo but it looks in terrible condition, I could be wrong but are those large holes in the roof.

john bunyan 12:25 21 Jun 14

It got twisted!

Again:

Again

Brumas 12:40 21 Jun 14

Whilst giving us a clearer image all it does is irritate me because I still cannot find out where it actually is!! I trawled through quite a bit of the Suffolk section lost country homes but gave up in despair, no staying power, that's my problem at the moment.

bumpkin 12:41 21 Jun 14

Jock1e, thanks, of course they are when I look properly:-0

spider9 13:12 21 Jun 14

Has the look of a private school.

john bunyan 13:27 21 Jun 14

The chimneys are remarkable, maybe a clue. Brumas' link was amazing - I forgot how many such buildings used to be around. Could well be a school now, but where?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…