Identification Longshot and Talking Point 1120

Brumas 22:59 13 Jun 14
Answered

Good Evening All This is not so much a question of identifying the place but more a question of what is that walkway/staithe/gantry all about?

Looking for inside information from Jock1e as he may of played there when he was a wee nipper ;o}

click here

Brumas 23:22 13 Jun 14

Turning in now Folks, Goodnight All (apostrophe key has just died hence the full goodnight}

Woolwell 06:52 14 Jun 14

I've visited Rothesay once on the Waverley and that was many years ago and we didn't go far.

A bit of research indicates that the water may be the Lade. The end of the gantry seems to contain gearing similar to that I have seen at reservoirs and I guess it is for water level control.

Woolwell 08:53 14 Jun 14
Answer
  Brumas 09:08 14 Jun 14

Woolwell, Well Done, looks good to me so I think we shall settle for your interpretation.

john bunyan 18:04 14 Jun 14

Jock 1e

In view of your birth origin you may care to bookmark the lin, if you have not already done so. l could not find the exact photo on it though.

Bute

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…