Identification Longshot and Talking Point 1085

Brumas 23:02 18 Apr 14
Answered

Good Evening All

Another lump of water to finish off with.

click here

Brumas 23:26 18 Apr 14

A clue before I turn in, it is on the north-east cost, G'Night All.

fourm member 09:11 19 Apr 14
Answer

Seahouses home to some of the best fish & chips anywhere.

john bunyan 09:16 19 Apr 14

fourm member

Well found; I had guests last night and missed the competition . I do not think I would have got any, certainly not this one.

Brumas 09:53 19 Apr 14

fourm member, Well Done.
"home to some of the best fish & chips anywhere" but if you want the best then The Harbour View at Seaton Sluice gets my vote!

Woolwell 10:55 19 Apr 14

You've got a hard job to beat Kingfisher Fish and Chips. I used to live nearby.

john bunyan 11:22 19 Apr 14

Brumas

"Seaton Sluice " Fish and chips as well as (I think) a recent Postcard puzzle! What % of your Postcards are near "Chippies"?

Brumas 12:33 19 Apr 14

john bunyan,pure coincidence, there is absolutely no rhyme nor reason to Fran's huge eclectic collection.

Brumas 12:46 19 Apr 14

Woolwell,

We may check that out because next month Fran and I intend embarking on a mammoth circular trip starting here in Belford then on to Hull, Peterborough, Waltham Abbey, Plymouth, Nanstallon and Preston calling in, and staying with, relatives and friends we haven't seen for a long while.

It is a good job I do not know all your addresses otherwise we would be stopping in for cuppas and rest breaks ;o}}

Woolwell 13:12 19 Apr 14

There are many good places to eat in Plymouth now. It has moved a bit upmarket with at least 4 celebrity chefs in and around the area.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced